From the moment kids are born to the moment they wave goodbye and head out on their own, parents work hard to take care of, protect, and nurture their children. We’ve got kids too and know what it’s like. That’s why Dr. Clay Goins and his team at Children’s Dentistry of Chattanooga offer a pediatric practice that’s brilliantly designed for both kids and parents. And while everyone is amazed at the atmosphere we’ve created and the team we’ve built, our comprehensive list of services is also pretty impressive. We can take care of almost anything your child needs right here in the office your family knows and trusts.
That trust is one of the most foundational aspects of giving proper care to young smiles. We spend a lot of time building it, both with parents and kids and don’t feel it is necessary to send patients to doctors they don’t know and may not feel comfortable with. Of course, there are times that we’ll refer your child to a specialist, but our specializing partners are always carefully-vetted experts we would have no problem sending our own children to.
It’s a BIG List of Services!
But we won’t list them all here…even though we are so proud of every service we offer your family. We have spent extra years in training and continue to educate ourselves every year in order to offer services that many other pediatric dental offices simply can’t. We also always welcome special-needs patients and are specifically trained to meet their unique needs as well.
- Pediatric Dentistry to offer advanced, kid-friendly care based on specific training taking into consideration child behavior and development for treatment a regular dentist may not be able to provide.
- Dentistry for Special Needs Patients based on years of additional training and internships to make sure children with health issues or disabilities get the help they need while always feeling safe, relaxed, and comfortable.
- Sedation Dentistry to help any child relax through any procedure. We work with parents to make sure they know they are making the best and safest choice for their kids.
- General Dentistry to strengthen and restore, including procedures such as fillings and frenectomies, along with treatments to help smiles look their best like composite bonding, tooth contouring, and smile whitening.
- Preventive Dentistry to keep young smiles in tip-top shape with sealants, fluoride treatments, comfortable cleanings, comprehensive exams, mouthguards, and emergency services.
We never take a rigid approach to pediatric dentistry. Instead, all of our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of your child. Plus, we’ve invested in some incredible technology like soft-tissue lasers and biteless x-rays to increase the effectiveness of our care and keep your children more comfortable than ever before.